Sweet Potato Fries for Dogs
Dogs love every good-for-them ingredient in this homemade recipe so we put it at the top of our list. Sweet potatoes are the superstar veggie of this show but coconut oil and a healthy touch of cinnamon and turmeric complete this healthy powerhouse treat!
What's so great about turmeric? Check out tumeric for dogs to find out about it's amazing benefits.
Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut washed and peeled sweet potato into evenly sized fry shaped pieces
- Coat with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon and turmeric
- Mix in a large bowl or plastic bag
- Place fries on a baking sheet in one layer
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Flip over fries for even baking
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes. Let cool before feeding to your pup.